This article explains how to enable Workforce Registration for a Contractor so that they may access to MSite for the purposes of sending Employee records to you.
If you'd like to learn more about how Workforce Registration works, you can watch a short video here: VIDEO - Workforce Registration
NOTE: To enable Workforce Registration you must have the setting 'System Contractors' enabled for your account (you'll know if this is the case because you'll see the word 'Contractors' at the top of the screen). If you do not have this and believe you should, contact the person who issued you with your login information.
Step 01: Click 'Contractors' at the top of the screen
Step 02: You'll now be on the Contractors page. From here you'll either:
(1) click 'Add New Contractor'
(2) Search for an existing contractor and click on their name.
Step 03: If you're adding a new Contractor - quickly enter their name in the 'Contractor Name' field. You'll now need to adjust the setting 'Workforce Registration' to 'Enabled'
Step 04: You should now:
(1) Chose the Site(s) you would like to allow the Contractor to send Employee records to.
(2) Decide if this contractor should be allowed to send employee records to any New Sites that get added to your MSite system in future (note that you may not be able to adjust this depending on the permissions you've been given).
(3) Enter the information required in the sections below, completing the email address and name of your point of contact at the Contractor organisation.
Step 05: Click 'Save' - this will save the Contractor information and send an email to the Contractor user so that they may access MSite and send Employee information directly to you.
Adding Additional Workforce Registration Users:
If the Contractor already exists and has a User associated to the account, you can simply add a new User to this account by clicking 'Add' in the contractor Users panel and then adjusting the settings in the window as described in Steps 4 and 5
Important: You MUST click Save on the Contractor page after adding a new User in order for MSite to save the user information and send the invite.
Article is closed for comments.